Includes the powerhead, trimmer and edger attachments
- Power head features a 21.2cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Trimmer attachment comes with a Speed-Feed® 400 cutting head
- Tool-less coupler allows for fast easy changes on multiple attachments
- Edger attachment features clog-resistant, open-faced metal shield
- Trimmer cuts up to a 17" swath
- i-30 starting system allows you to start with 30% less effort
- Single-source powerhead accommodates other PAS attachments
- Not recommended for Straight Shaft Edger, ProSweep, ProPaddle, or Bed Rederfiner attachments
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
||Curved Shaft Edger Speed-Feed Trimmer Curved Shaft Trimmer Pro-Torque Trimmer Blower Brushcutter Articulating Hedge Trimmer Hedge Trimmer Mid-Reach Hedge Trimmer Power Pruner Tiller/Cultivator 3' Extension
|Weight (lb) - Power Head
|Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment
|Weight (lb) - Edger Attachment
|Length (in) - Power Head
|Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment
|Length (in) - Edger Attachment
|Cutting Swath (in)
|Blade Length (in)
||2 yr commercial / 5 yr consumer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.